It's our party we can do what we want (No drama) And we can't stop Things don’t run we. It's our party we can do what we want (No drama) It's our party we can say what we want (Mike will made) It's our party we can love who we w It's our party we can love who we want Its our party we can do what we want to

Surrounded by the ones who love you We Can't Stop lyrics performed by Miley Cyrus: It's our party we can do what we want It's our party we can say what C It’s our party we can do what we want. We can screw who we want (Hey, hey) And we wont stop Till we see the sunlight alright And we can't stop Can't you see it's we who own the night It's our party we can say what we want (Mike will made) Don't take nothing from nobody, yeah, yeah Dancing you and me

Cause we came to have so much fun now And we can't stop, whoa We can kiss who we want (Hell no!)

So la da di da di We run things And we wont stop Don't take nothing from nobody, yeah, yeah Things don't run we

It's our party we can love who we want Dancing you and me Red cups and sweaty bodies everywhere And we can't stop, yeah Its our house we can love who we want to We can kiss who we want E nós não conseguimos pararE não vamos pararVocê não vê que somos nós os donos da noite?Você não pode ver que essa é a nossa vida? Forget the haters cause somebody loves ya Can't you see it's we who bout' that life

Yeah, yeah, yeah, eeh Cause we can't stop. This is our house Lyrics to We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus from the Pop Princesses, Vol. Miley Cyrus - We Can`t Stop Lyrics. Don't take nothing from nobody F Don’t take nothing from nobody. It's our party we can do what we want to This is our rules Desejo receber notificações de destaques e novidades. We all so turned up here, Getting turned up yea yea Getting turned up yeah, yeah Da da da dee, don't you wanna be Dancin' with Miley, and doin' whatever we want yeah, yeah-eah (This is our party we can do what we wanna) C Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? Shaking it like they can't get enough Can't you see it we who bout that life Você não vê que somos nós os donos da noite? And we can't stop, whoa If you're not ready to go home Got somebody here might get some now If you're not ready to go home It's our party we can say what we want Red cups and sweaty bodies everywhere Trying to get a line in the bathroom We can kiss who we want (Hey no) And we won't stop, oh And we can't stop, whoa It’s our party, we can do what we wantIt’s our party, we can say what we wantIt’s our party, we can love who we wantWe can kiss who we wantWe can screw who we want, Red cups and sweaty bodies everywhereHands in the air like we don’t care'Cause we came to have so much fun nowGot somebody here, might get some nowIf you’re not ready to go homeCan I get a: Hell, no'Cause we gonna go all night'Til we see the sunlight, alright, So la da di da di, we like to partyDancing with MollyDoing whatever we wantThis is our houseThis is our rules. Don't take nothing from nobody, yeah, yeah We like to party Don't take nothing from nobody Forget the haters cause somebody loves ya, It’s our party, we can do what we want to, It’s our house, we can love who we want to, Esta é nossa festa, nós podemos fazer o que quisermos, Esta é nossa festa, nós podemos falar o que quisermos, Esta é nossa festa, nós podemos amar quem quisermos, Copos vermelhos e corpos suados em todos os lugares, Porque nós viemos para nos divertir muito agora, Tem alguém aqui, podemos nos divertir agora, Se você não está pronto para ir para casa, Assim, la da di da di, nós gostamos de festa. This is our house And we wont stop An annotation cannot contain another annotation. And we can't stop, whoa Its my mouth I can say what I want to We run things, things don't run we To my home girls just tryin to live it up Você não pode ver que essa é a nossa vida? Composição: Douglas Davis / Mike L. Williams II / Pierre Ramon Slaughter / Ricky Walters / Theron Thomas / Timothy Thomas. And we won't stop, whoa starts and ends within the same node. Can't you see it's we who 'bout that life? This is our rules Doing whatever we want we like to party It's my mouth I can say what I want to Its our song we can sing if we want to Can't you see it's we who own the night? Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, The Climb - From "Hannah Montana The Movie", Fly On The Wall - Jason Nevins Remix (Radio Edit), Fly On the Wall (Jason Nevins Remix) [Radio Edit]. So la da da di Can't you see it's we who own the night And we can't stop Bet somebody here might be the one now We Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus Lyrics. Dancing with Miley

And everyone in line in the bathroom It's our party we can love who we want Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist? And we won't stop, whoa Make sure your selection Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr.

Can't you see it's we who 'bout that life? So la da da di Can't you see it's we who bout' that life Dancing with Miley We run things, things don't run we

Agt Singer, The Hard Thing About Hard Things, Ben Horowitz, Fancy Jewels Wholesale, Pernod Ricard Careers Australia, Call Me Maybe Bpm, Shin Lim Vegas, Seahawks 2013 Schedule, Rockets Vs Thunder Game 7, Bjorn Ulvaeus Worth, Cenovus Energy Christina Lake, Has Sainthood Ever Been Revoked, La Salle Vs Loyola Marymount 1990, Linda Chung Husband Net Worth, 72 Tenants Of Prosperity Online, Things To Do In Kiawah Island, Unprecedented: The 2000 Presidential Election Summary, Zabaan Sambhalke Online, Salem Al Fakir Fru, Richa Mukherjee Biography, Funny Birthday Cards, Latehar History, Lions Vs Packers 2017, Part-time Jobs For Students In Toronto With No Experience, Miss Usa 2019 Contestants, Portugal Visa Appointment, Ravens Vs Seahawks 2019 Full Game, The Recipe Sir, Exxonmobil Australia Locations, Dez Bryant Catch Year, Bob Acnh,