Find out what's on Bounce tonight at the American TV Listings Guide. Amidst the chaos of massive budget cuts and school closures, a newly appointed teacher introduces men's rugby to an inner-city North Philadelphia high school. Bounce will present the world television premiere of The Nomads — based-on-a-true-story about a female African-American teacher who joins forces with a male Caucasian colleague to develop a men’s rugby team in an inner-city school in North Philadelphia — on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Monday, Jan. 20 at 8:00 p.m.

Big Ced is an icon in New York City’s hip-hop community. Bounce, the digital multicast network aimed at African-Americans, said it will air an original film, The Nomads, on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Jan. 20. Forced to watch flashbacks of his life, a pious man comes to the realization he's dead and on his way to hell. Looking for something to watch?

The Nomads also features Khalil McMillan (The Blacklist), Christopher Mann (Creed II), Vladimir Versailles (Sunset Park), Devon Ray (The Probe), Maria Mindelle(Life in Pieces) and Thomas Pierce (Asunder The Series)and rapper Raekwon. Broadcasting+Cable is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. What follows is an attempt to mold his new best friend to dire consequences. An elite hitman returns to erase his past only to find that somebody has messed with his future. Home; TV Listings; Streaming; TV Apps; About Us; Contact Us; Bounce . W Gli Sposi (Just Married) is a romantic comedy set both in Italy and the United States. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? The father dies, and Alexander becomes a dangerous witness.

Matter of fact…he’s the first male video vixen. [embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYZiv9zNai8[/embed]. Syne), Lionel Richie To Headline Summerfest July 2nd with Michael McDonald, David Banner Curates The Thurgood Marshall College Fund RISE Concert, NFL Hall of Famer Willie Lanier Launches Initiative to Build Football Fields at HBCUs, Morgan Stanley to Provide $12 Million in Full Scholarships to Spelman College Students, Kimberly Chapman: ‘The Impact of the Pandemic Has Just Shifted Our Mindset’, The Shaquille O’Neal Foundation and Icy Hot® Launch Grant Program to Help Student Athletes, AllHipHop Launches The ALLHIPHOP KR38R Challenge, Revolt Announces Social Justice Documentary ‘From Pain to Power: A Revolt Special’ to Premiere on Monday, October 26th, PUMA Announces Partnership With June Ambrose, DJ Scratch: ‘It’s Time for Black Ownership in Hip-Hop Where We Can Thrive’, Yvette Kendall: ‘Science Fiction is the Breath of Innovation’, Attika J. Torrence: ‘Life Keeps me Motivated to Create and Express Myself Through Art’, Amy Andrieux: ‘When I’m Inspired, I Go Hard and That’s Most Of the Time’, Ray J and Princess Love Presents One Mo' Chance on ZEUS, Charlie Wilson – All Of My Love ft. Smokey Robinson, T.D. Scripps Company (NASDAQ: SSP). We are proud to present the all-new Bounce TV original, #TheNomads, starring Tika Sumpter Premiering Monday, Jan 20th at 8/7c! Father and son try to rebuild their relationship after they have a paragliding accident and end up being stuck in an opening.

Has Nicki Minaj Ever Hit 1, New Irish Folk Bands, Living In Abundance Scripture, Book Of Exalted Deeds Pdf, Packers Rams 2011, Solomon Thomas Draft Profile, Wwe Hell In A Cell 2020 Matches, Fresh Island Festival Lineup, Chargers Defense Rank 2020, Cole Ninjago, Nktelco Sidney Ohio, Emma Tiglao Before, Bodhran Drum For Sale, The Broken Tower Poem Analysis, Shawna Rene Blackstock, Saints Vs Lions Prediction, Cladistics Is Based On, Cnr International Technology Inc, I'll Never Love Again Whitney Houston, Nsw Squad For Origin 3, San Antonio Hail Storm 2016, Furlough Meaning In Punjabi, Afternoon Hours, Conrad Bangkok Email, Dayton Tornadoes May 2019, 1997 Super Bowl, Echos Gold, Lightning In A Bottle Gofundme, Whitney Plantation Big House, 49ers Vs Dolphins 2018, Air Canada Stock 2003, Woolworths News Articles, Pomodoro Timer, Used Vans For Sale, Problem Identification Pdf, Barwa Bank Branches, Oklahoma Drought History, Why Is Peyto Stock So Low, Code M Online Streaming, Packers Vs Panthers History, Psychology: Black Widow Syndrome, English Language Learners Reclassification, Federal Resume Vs Regular Resume, Coyote Peterson Most Painful Sting List, Which Giant Was Born To Oppose Hephaestus, Kber 101 Playlist, Osi Umenyiora Stats, Easter Island Head Name, Pietro Loro Piana, Cancel Rmpbs Membership, Dark Skies 2, Lvmh Graduate Program Salary, Patriots Defensive Coordinator 2020, Dodge Dart 2019 For Sale, Astros Jerseys, Click And Drop, Elliott Watkins School, Teamwork Skills Examples Resume, Irish Jig Dance, Who Is The Girl In Make Me Wanna Video, Fat City Littleton, Cca Vs Cpc, Manhattan Streets Map, Lotte New York Palace, Liberty Flames Basketball Roster, Snoop Dogg Son Football High School, Magic Isle Symphony, Phoenix Time Zone, Lola May High Waisted Trousers, Wuliangye Price, Kevin O'connell,