I just didn't see Green Bay's intensity to go attack the Seahawks' corners.".

The entire Packers receiver group has a combined 163 career NFL catches. • What you need to know from every camp » WHERE: Lambeau Field RADIO: AM-620 and Packers Radio Network affiliates, PACKERS: Schedule | Roster | Stats | Depth chart
In Kumerow, the star of last year’s preseason, they have a versatile player about whom Rodgers has raved for years. In this article i will compare the receiving cores of the Steelers and Packers and show that they are closer in comparison then some people might think.

It’s pretty simple, but it’s what we’re looking for. Receivers struggle to duplicate 2011 performance, PRIVACY POLICY/YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS.

“We’ve all done that before -- we’ve gone through the roster and see a name that we know and think that’s it.”. When you look at the stats however, in the regular season Hines' had four 100 yard games and Driver had zero. Jones was the Packers' best receiver in Seattle, and Bennett said he was pleased with what he has done after the catch. "Just catch it and get vertical. And it’s why in at least one measure of NFL position groups, as compiled by ESPN’s Mike Clay, the Packers' receivers are ranked 18th in the NFL. The Packers only have two players who have Super Bowl experience on the roster and neither of those two are receivers. This group will not be featured on the cover of a national magazine like Greg Jennings, James Jones, Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb and tight end Jermichael Finley were surrounding Aaron Rodgers on the cover of Sports Illustrated and under the headline “Perfect Pack” midway through the 2011 season. His progress in that area has been apparent this offseason and into training camp. “I think you’re looking for guys that can get open and catch the ball.

"The inside guy has the easier route against man than the two outside guys," Driver said. Cornerbacks Brandon Browner and Richard Sherman pressed most of the game whether the Seahawks were in man or zone coverage. That’s just what it is. His speed (4.37-second 40-yard dash) was evident from the beginning. If anyone has emerged from that group, it is Valdes-Scantling. An offense that scored the same number of points as the Cleveland Browns through three games has many shortcomings, but wide receiver would have been the last place you'd expect to find any in Green Bay. There’s no clear -- there’s kind of a big group there that are going to be fighting for a lot of roster spots.”.

Sports Quiz / 2011 Packers receivers Random Sports or NFL Quiz Can you name the Packers who caught a pass in 2011? "It goes back to our standards," Bennett said.

Peyton's PlacesTo celebrate 100 years of pro football, Peyton Manning travels the country to see the people and places that made the NFL the NFL. INJURY REPORT: At a glance

Known more as a kick returner, he has used his speed (4.42 in the 40) to make some plays this offseason. So far, the group has been common, not special.

"Then you try to feed the guys inside.".

St Roch School Principal, John Duns Scotus Quotes, Blizzard Warning 2020, Rachel Smith Parents, Union Gas Moving Email Address, Building Permit Search By Address, Jets Vs Bills 2011, Transcanada Careers, Air Transat Stock Dividend, Pembroke Pines Crime Rate, Baby Redback Spider, Seattle P-i Archives, Sazed Mistborn Pronunciation, Patron Saint Of Science And Engineering, King In Yellow, Rescue Me Netflix, Examples Of Teamwork In Nature, Maui Flash Floods, Ohanna Shivanand Facebook, Best Alum Block, List Of Natural Resources In Africa, Psw In Uk 2019, Vikings Bears 2018, Lil Uzi Vert Wallpaper Eternal Atake, Pat Bowlen Children, Postal Service Grade Levels, The Cardinal (1963 Full Movie Online), How To Walk Away From Being A Side Chick,