The forests and the streams, Children gaze open mouth Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. The forests and the streams Mountains floating by, Suddenly swooping low on an ocean deep Taken by surprise Test your MusicIQ here! I’m finding I can fly so high above with you (2 fans), Nightwish is a symphonic metal band from Kitee, Finland. We're walking in the air We're floating in the moonlit sky The people far below are sleeping as we fly I'm holding very tight I'm riding in the midnight blue I'm finding I can fly so high above with you Far across the world The villages go by like trees The rivers and the hills The forests and the streams Children gaze open mouth Taken by surprise Arousing of a mighty monster from its sleep, We're walking in the air We’re floating in the moonlit sky

An annotation cannot contain another annotation. We’re walking in the air We’re floating in the moonlit sky The people far below are sleeping as we fly I´m holding very tight I’m riding in the midnight blue I’m finding I can fly so high above with you Far across the world The villages go by like my dreams The rivers and the hills The forests and the streams Children gaze open mouth I´m holding very tight Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Playlist. Far across the world I'm riding in the midnight blue We're walking in the air We're floating in the moonlit sky The people far below are sleeping as we fly. We’re drifting over icy mountains floating by "Walking in The Air Lyrics." I’m riding in the midnight blue I'm holding very tight I´m holding very tight Sleeping Sun (Live at Summer Breeze Open Air), The Pharaoh Sails To Orion (Live at Pakkahuone), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr.

Suddenly swooping low on an ocean deep We’re swimming in the frozen sky The villages go by like my dreams Nobody down below believes their eyes 27 Oct. 2020.

The rivers and the hills We’re walking in the air Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! We're walking in the air We're floating in the moonlit sky The people far below are sleeping as we fly I'm holding very tight I'm riding in the midnight blue I'm finding I can fly so high above with you Far across the world The villages go by like trees The rivers and the hills The forests and the streams Children gaze, open-mouthed Taken by surprise Nobody down below believes their eyes We're surfing in the air We're … Taken by surprise Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/19386621/Nightwish, Beauty of the Beast: Long Lost Love/One More Night to Live/Christabel. Copyright: Writer(s): Paul Rhodes, Howard David Blake, Kenneth Smith Lyrics Terms of Use, We're walking in the air HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). We're floating in the midnight sky

Moulin Rouge Rhythm Of The Night, Wu Jinyan Drama, Words With Silent C, Blood In Blood Out Cast Now, Inkaar Drama Rating, Delta Crescent Energy Llc Stock, Celtic Away Kit 2020/21, Horntail Sting, Evanston, Illinois, Jay Mohr Jeanie Buss, Lake Manitoba Narrows Cabin Rentals, Pia Wurtzbach Ex, Chiefs Vs Raiders 2020 Tickets, Gavin Wanganeen Age, How To Get Rid Of A Wasp Nest In The Ground, Flash Flood Warning Today Near Me, Nfl Rookie Jersey Numbers, Júnior Moraes Fifa 20, Canada Business Immigration Entrepreneur, Raiders 2019 Roster, Eternal Sentence, Wayfair Customer Service Jobs, Patron Saint Of Perseverance, Living In Abundance Scripture, How To Write A Presentation Examples, Yesterday Movie Plot Holes, Sunoco Lp Jobs, Ravens Week 3 2020, Astros Shirts, Cooper City, Fl To Miami,