Try the Variations. Popular alternative forms of Micheal (#1019 FROM CURRENT RECORDS) rated in the Top 2000 are Michael (#14), Michal, Michale, Michel, Michele, Michiel, Mickey (#1870), Miguel (#179), Mikael (#1172), Mikel (#1223), Mikhail (#1498), Miquel, Mitchell (#649), Mychael and Mychal. The theophoric name is a rhetorical question – "Who [is] like [the Hebrew God] El?" OTHER FORMS VIA MICHAEL Meical, Micael, Mical, Micha, Michail, Miche, Michel▼, Michele, Michelet, Michiel, Mickey▼, Miguel, Mihai, Mihail, Mihaly, Mikael, Mikel, Mikell, Mikhail, Mikkel, Miquel, Mischa, Misha, Mitchell▼, Mychael, Mychal, Micheal is a very popular first name for males (#147 out of 1220, Top 12%) but a unique last name for both adults and children. Var: Michaell, Michail. Micheal▼ is pronounced similarly to Mikal. These names tend to be less frequently used than Micheal. Micheal Clifford-a singer and guitar player from 5sos (5 Seconds of SUmmer), Michael I of Russia (1596-1645) Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you! STARTS WITH Mi-ASSOCIATED WITH gaelic. It is pronounced MEE-haul, not MY-kel, because in Irish (Gaelic), the ch in the middle softens the "c" sound. From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.Buy the book. "Who is like the Lord?" Looking for the perfect name? Michael is a masculine given name derived from the Hebrew phrase מי כאל‎ mī kāʼēl, “Who [is] like-El”, in Aramaic: ܡܝܟܐܝܠ .

Micheal ▼ as a name for boys is of Hebrew derivation, and the meaning of the name Micheal is "who is like God?".

What are his siblings named?

It is actually spelled … A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z. This is the Irish form of the name Michael. © 2020 Wild Sky Media All rights reserved. Michael Donnellan, Gaelic footballer. This question is known in Latin as Quis ut Deus?. Micheal is a Gaelic form of Michael (Hebrew). Micheal is a Gaelic form of Michael (Hebrew). I've known many, and heard it used as a middle name several times...even among newborns.

Usage of these relations of Micheal was at its peak during 1950-1959 (ADOPTION OF 4.5%) and is now much lower (ADOPTION 0.8%, ▼82%). Grand Duke Michael Alexandrovich of Russia (1878–1918), Michael Cera, actor Although many people just omit the accent marks, to me, if the accents marks are missing, it looks like someone just misspelled Michael. He is the one closest to God and is responsible for carrying out God's judgments.

Know a Micheal? It is pronounced MEE-haul, not MY-kel, because in Irish (Gaelic), the ch in the middle softens the "c" sound. Derived from the Hebrew mīkhā’ē‘l (Who is like God?). Michael Donnellan, Irish fashion designer What does Micheal mean? namecandy - Celebrity baby names, ask the Name Lady, & more.

Tampa Zip Code, Charlotte North Carolina Zip Code, Pd 100 Black Hornet Weight, Colorado Classroom: Read With Me At Home, Examples Of Aggressive Behavior In The Workplace, Hidden Meaning In Telugu, Revathi Age, Thank You For The Music Lyrics, Who Wrote Hold Me Tight Bts, Light Haulage Contracts, El Tango De Roxanne Broadway Lyrics, Office Partition Panels, Places To See Snow In New Mexico, 212 Song Review, Side To Side Movement Anatomy, Euroleague Schedule, Amazon Part Time Delivery Jobs In Brampton, Major Arena Soccer League Teams, Hollywood Jungle Movies List, West Ham Vs Everton Channel, Cardinal Restaurant Menu, Saints Vs Dolphins 2005, Feral Hop Hog Recipe, Ravens Vs Patriots 2019 Full Game, Sting Soccer Registration, Pekora Bgm Dance, Startup Magazine, Jason Dunstall Instagram, John Jenkins Basketball, Carolina Vs Atlanta Stats, Redskins History, Overwatch Player Count 2020, Aj Mckee Instagram, Syncrude Barrels Per Day, Isle Of Skye Map, Casey Aldridge Zoey 101, Michael Franken Party, Baby Roblox Id Loud, Doylestown Post Office Telephone Number, Bucs Lions 2019, Iowa High School Basketball Class 2a Rankings, Seahawks Vikings 2012, Nocturnal Animals Wiki, Aeon Flux (1991), Boston Celtic Highlights Today, Emily Nicol Age Tiktok, Plains Midstream Canada Address, Different Species Of Bees And Wasps, Flash Flood Los Angeles Today, Jim Goodwin Newspaper, Why Are Social Skills Important In Early Childhood, Taylor Adams Afl, Unicef Events 2020, Coach Holidays To Isle Of Wight 2021, Antoine Winfield Jr Vikings, Who Is Barry Hall, Frankfurt Stock Exchange Nio, Cw30 Memphis Live Stream, Is Vermilion Energy A Buy, Surfacing Weld Definition, Browns Vs Colts Tickets, 2005 Falcons,