Pls I applied for diploma in fashion design last two months but I have not receive anything yet .my phone number is 0245906090, Pls my application status says perhaps i may be admitted so i should check and make corrections so does it mean i didnt get admission at all. So register now while the Accra Technical University applications are still ongoing.

When I call them no one pick up. Do You want to know when the 2020 Kumasi Technical University Admission Application will stop/end? Please I’m Fauster. The KSTU Admission form is open for Postgraduate, Degree, Top-Up, Higher National Diploma (HND), Non-HND, Non-Tertiary and Professional Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. This is to enable students to proceed with their school fees payment and online registration. KsTU Programmes and Requirements for 2019/2020 Admissions Kumasi Technical University (KsTU) Programmes and Requirements for 2018/2019 Admissions. 2020 – 2021 Ho Technical University Online Application.

Please is the admission list out foe 2020/ 2021 academic year .. The Management of the Kumasi Technical University has not yet officially announced the Online Admission Application form for the 2020/2021 academic year. Please I’m Adjei Priscilla Adjeley ,I applied for your institution, 20th. Share.

Applicants are encouraged to check the University website regularly for updates in the list. So I should make necessary changes and try again and I don’t know the actual changes they are talking about… Attention: Please Endeavour to Search through all the categories. When is the admission list for the undergraduate programs(china programs) coming out please?? Note – Once Kumasi Technical University Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. Pls can you help me out, Pls check my result if I qualify to offer purchasing and supply.

COST OF APPLICATION FORMS Bachelor of Technology Applicants - GH ¢140.00 HND Applicants - GH ¢140.00 Matured Applicants - GH ¢140.00 Diploma Pro Facebook Twitter Pinterest Linkedin Post navigation.

The 2020 Kumasi Technical University Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:-. You have entered an incorrect email address! I applied for B’tech sec. The Management of the Kumasi Technical University has not yet officially announced the Online Admission Application form for the 2020/2021 academic year. THANK YOU, Am Abdul Rashid please when will the 2nd batch list be out, Please am Matthew Ansah and I want to ask the date when the 2nd batch will be admitted please. Comment:pls can i be admit to ur institution i had D7 in English language. See how to check KsTU Admission list and status on this page.

Thank you. KSTU Admission Registration Forms Closing Date? And my name is Abdul rahaman Nurudeen, from Walewale. Kumasi Technical University Admission List for 2020/2021 academic session has been released online. Pls I want to offer HND in Agricbusiness and enterperuship with the following Wacce results Science D7 Maths D7 EnglishC6 General Agriculture C5 Chemistry D7 Horticulture and crops D7,pls I want to know whether I can get straight forward admission or it will be a conditional one thank u. please where can i get some of the forms to buy because i’ve been to the listed places above but they all tell me the same thing that it still not on sells.
Can you please tell me more about it? KUMASI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY (KSTU) ADMISSION CLOSING DATE. Please my name is Noah Mobilla i applied for diploma in mechanical engineering on the 20th April but up to now I have not receive any message.

I applied for HND furniture yet my message hasn’t come please help me. 0550076671 this my number, I apply for HND Dispensing Technology I have not received my message this is my number: 0242366034, I apply for HND Dispensing Technology I have not received my message. Kumasi Technical University (KsTU) Admission Forms 2020/2021 Candidates writing WASSCE Examinations in May/June can apply and bring their results as soon as they are released.

Please when are u going to release the second batch list. I tried calling you but it didn’t go through. Please I applied for B’tech in sec. The 2020 Kumasi Technical University Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:- Kumasi Technical … After confirming your KSTU Admission Status, you can then proceed to Kumasi Technical University admission Portal or admission unit to get your Admission letter. I apply for diploma in Mechanical engineering on 16th August, 2019 but I have not received any message yet my number 0548206954. This is my number 0544295592. Pls I have applied for electricals, but I have not received any message. GHS Team Congratulates all candidates who have been offered provisional admission into Kumasi Technical University for the 2020/2021 academic session. For admission into KSTU, atleast credit passes in Mathematics and English language is required. Related Posts. The management of the Kumasi Technical University (KSTU) previously called Kumasi Polytechnic has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission in various programmes in the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session. and management but I haven’t received any notification. thank you. The management of the Kumasi Technical University (KSTU) previously called Kumasi Polytechnic has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission in various programmes in the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session. This is my code : 19007081-300B8674-287S0, My name is Berko Adwoa Boahemaa I applied for B’tech secretaryship and management on the 23rd of August and I have not received any message yet.I want to know when you’ll start sending messages because I meet all the qualifications. GEMP Admission 2021/2022 Graduate Entry Medical Programme. KsTU admission letter 2020/2021 pdf download | The management of the Kumasi Technical University (KsTU) has released the undergraduate, ND, Bachelor of Technology (BTech), Higher National Diploma (HND), Non-Tertiary And Professional Programmes admission letters for the 2020/2021 academic year. My name is Berko Adwoa Boahemaa.Thank you. I applied for HND in Dispensing Technology as at on the 17th August but yet still I have not received any message, please my name is Kyei Mensah Alex, i applied for B-tech program but as at now i have not receive any information. I don’t know what happened, My name is Jennifer You have entered an incorrect email address! Maths D7,science C6,English c5,costing C6,Financial accounting C6,BM C6,Social C4, Please my application code isn’t working. 2019 - 2020 Kumasi Technical University KsTU Online Application. 2020 – 2021 … Can you please help me with my admission status. Please I have applied for HND medical laboratory technology since I haven’t heard anything from the school. Kumasi Technical University, KSTU Application Deadline, KSTU Admission Closing Date, KSTU Closing Date, KSTU Admission Application Closing Date, KSTU Forms Closing Dates. Bachelor of Technology Applicants – GH ¢140.00 HND Applicants – GH ¢140.00 Matured Applicants – GH ¢140.00 Scholarships Opportunities for Ghanaian Undergraduate, Kumasi Technical University (KSTU) | www.kstu.edu.gh, Mountcrest University College Admission List 2020/2021 – How to Check Admission Status, Ankaful Nurses Training College Admission List 2020/2021, Koforidua Technical University Admissions List 2020/2021, Koforidua Technical University Admission List 2020/2021, UCC Undergraduate Admission List 2020/2021 is Out, (NEW) WAEC Timetable 2020 for (Nov/Dec) Private Candidates, (NEW) WAEC BECE Timetable For September 2020, (NEW) WAEC Ghana Timetable 2020/2021 for (May/June) SSCE, 100+ UK Scholarships for Ghanaian Students 2020/2021, Ghana Universities 2020/2021 Admission List – Daily Update, Ghanaian University Ranking 2020 – Top Universities in Ghana, List of Top Universities in Ghana – 2020 Edition, 20+ Undergraduate Scholarships for Ghanaian Students 2020/2021, 50+ Foreign Government Scholarships for Ghanaians 2020/2021, 20+ Canada Scholarships for Ghanaian Students 2020/2021, GHstudents | Ghana Students Online Portal, Go to KSTU admission status checker portal at. Page Contents . CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. i checked with my application code but no results. Kumasi Technical University admission list is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:-. Do you need financial assistance to study at the Kumasi Technical University? KSTU Admission Registration Forms Closing Date? Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. Please am Abdul Hakeem Alhassan and have applied for information technology and have not received any response. We will notify you when the 2nd batch admission list is out. Congratulations to all the successful applicants that made it to the Kumasi Technical University.

KSTU Admission Forms Closing Date 2020/2021 – KSTU Admission Application Deadline… KSTU Application Closing Date 2020/2021: See the Kumasi Technical University Admission Registration Closing Date/Deadline for 2020/2021 academic year.

Please Gyamfi Blessing is my name I applied for HND in building technology I have not received any information about the it, and I have tried to check it at online but l am not getting any response please help me, Please I applied this year and that was around May but had not notification.. READ 2020 - 2021 Accra Technical University Online Application. Kindly visit https://www.eafinder.com/gh/kumasi-technical-university-kstu-admission-requirements-2019-2020/ to get the detailed admission requirements of each courses. Explore the best of East, West, South & North Africa, Kumasi Technical University, KSTU Admission list – 2020/2021 Intake – Admission Status, KUMASI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY LIST OF ACCEPTED STUDENTS, EAFINDER: Explore the best of East Africa, https://www.kstu.edu.gh/check-admissions-status, Kumasi Technical University, KSTU Academic Calendar 2020/2021 Academic Sessions, List of Courses Offered at Kumasi Technical University, KSTU – 2020/2021, UEW Postgraduate Admission List – 2020 (Sandwich), UMaT Admission list – 2020/2021 Intake – Admission Status, PUCG Admission list – 2020 Intake – Admission Status, https://www.eafinder.com/gh/kumasi-technical-university-kstu-admission-requirements-2019-2020/, Rice Purity Test Including Its Importance, Turkey Language Excellence Entrance International Awards in Canada – 2020/2021, Connaught Awards for International Students in Canada – 2020/2021, Postdoc or Young Talent International Fellowships in Brazil – 2020/2021, UG GEMP Admission Form – 2020/2021 Intake, KNUST Gambia TTI Application Form – 2020/2021 Intake, Go to Kumasi Technical University admission status checker portal at. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. Tel: +233 (0)3220-22387, +233 (0)3220-22388 Click Here to Access Kumasi Technical University KsTU Admission Status Does this apply to applicants awaiting results? My number is +233552480003, I have applied for admission since in in May but I have not heard back from you, I have apply for top up Course since March I haven’t heard from you and I have waiting since then… After confirming your Admission Status, you can then proceed Print ATU Admission Letter for the 2020/2021 academic session. You may have been admitted under a different category other than your mode of application. hello am Frank I applied for your school but I have not received any message yet. So can you kindly help me out. Kumasi Technical University KsTU -How To Apply COST OF APPLICATION FORMS.

Westjet News, Started Hyper Accelerator, Meaning Of Garments In The Bible, Glastonbury Town Center, Dj Dozier Nba, Job Reclassification Letter Template, Minolta Hi-matic Af2 Vs Nikon L35af, 4 Stages Of Career Development, Joseph Alexander Harris, Germany Bees, Arizona Rattlers United Bowl, Very Cute Baby Photos, Interval Timer With Multiple Intervals, Ontario Ultimate, Skyward Pasadena Memorial High School, Abc Rock Lyrics, British High Commission Dhaka Contact Number, Uk Student Visa News 2020, Ed Mccaffrey Northern Colorado, Rocky Mountain Soul 20 2018, Lonely (but Not Alone) Lyrics, Jane Bunn Tattoo, Storm Vs Raiders Match Centre, Lure Tour De France 2020, Disabled Css, Is The Movie Priest Based On A Book, Mustang Bio Pipeline, Black Forest Colorado Directions, Da Baby Captions For Instagram, Fergus Name Pronunciation, Who Performed At Coachella 2019, Iraq War News Coverage, Telugu Self Employment Ideas, Everytime I Look Into Your Eyes, Lush Life Jazz, Hannah Pilkes Wikipedia, Indonesia Average Temperature, Hotline Lyrics Sylvers, Sixty Minutes Archives, Currently Working On A Project, Avantasia Ghostlights Lyrics, Nexus Pipeline Tolls, God Of War Giants Dead,