Place sandwiches in the skillet, pressing down lightly with the back of a spatula. Turkey Reuben. Top with several slices of tomatoes. I am obsessed with Havarti cheese on sandwiches – it sort of melts in your mouth. Turkey Cranberry Pinwheels Layer French bread wedges with sliced turkey… Turkey, Cranberry and Cream Cheese Sandwich with Sprouts and Sunflower Seeds. https://www.allrecipes.com/.../cranberry-thanksgiving-turkey-sandwich Preparation: Smear a medium-thick layer of Herbed Garlic Cream Cheese on the inside of one piece. In another bowl, mix cranberry sauce and green onions. With turkey, sweet cranberry sauce, and smooth melted Brie cheese all tucked into one comforting sandwich! If you can't find Cuban bread, French works fine too for this delicious Thanksgiving Cuban sandwich. A.1. PHILADELPHIA. Smear cream cheese all over one side of the waffles, then spread cranberry sauce on top of that. DIRECTIONS. Turkey cranberry brie grilled cheese is a delicious way to use those leftovers up. Nutrition Facts 1 slider: 231 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 221mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein. KRAFT DRESSING. A wrap with a heavenly combination of ingredients, sliced turkey, cream cheese, cranberry sauce, pecans and sugar snap peas. https://www.hellonatureblog.com/turkey-cranberry-sandwich-recipe Add 2 pieces of turkey {folded in half} and a third of a slice of cheese to each croissant and close sandwich. Cranberry sauce brings tart sweetness to each bite paired with creamy cream cheese. Sprinkle with cheese. 2 tablespoon sweet orange marmalade. On unbuttered side of 2 slices of bread layer half of brie, half of cranberry sauce, 2 slices of turkey and a few avocado slices. All you need is leftover turkey, cranberry sauce, and some cheese. Turkey Cranberry Pinwheels are an easy to make and delicious appetizer. Good Seasons. Open-Face Turkey & Cranberry Sandwich with an Orange-Pecan Marmalade Cream Cheese Sandwich – 1/2 cup shaved Turkey Breast. CoolWhip. Notes . Even after sending guests and family home with plates of food, you probably still have plenty of turkey leftover. Flip sandwich once, cover again with lid and cook until cheese melts and bottom piece of bread becomes golden. Caramels. Cranberry sauce and cream cheese could possibly, just maybe …change your life, or at least your sandwich eating experience. Spoon cranberry sauce over turkey and spread light cream cheese on the inside of the top half of the waffle. JET-PUFFED. Cream Cheese. MAXWELL HOUSE. Directions. Make your sandwiches then toss them on the grill. A delicious, 300-calorie Thanksgiving leftover sandwich made with turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and cream cheese! This simple to make and delicious Turkey, Cranberry and Cream Cheese Sandwich with Sprouts and Sunflower Seeds is my top candidate for leftovers! Top with turkey and cheese. Don’t skip on either. Stir in the nonfat cream cheese, reduced-fat cream cheese, orange rind, and walnuts. I discovered this bit of heaven in a sandwich, at a local restaurant in town, actually called The Local. I like to make my Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip with my homemade cranberry sauce, but my friend Stephie has tried this with her Texas Cranberry Chutney, which has some jalapeños in it for a little kick. Cut in … https://panlasangpinoy.com/turkey-and-cranberry-sandwich-with-cream-cheese This is one of the best turkey sandwiches I’ve ever had. Remove from oven and top with tomatoes, lettuce and crispy bacon. Assemble the sandwich: Spread both slices with cream cheese, top with turkey, onion cranberry sauce and a cheese. By á-80743. 03 of 15. Spread 4 slices of bread with Dijon mustard. Smear an ample layer of cranberry sauce on the inside of the other piece of bread. DIVIDE turkey evenly among 4 bread slices; top with pear and bacon. 1/3 cup of Cranberry Sauce whole berry. Layer on sliced turkey, stuffing & cranberry sauce for The Ultimate Leftover Turkey Sandwich. Submit Review . Trusted Results with Cranberry cream cheese turkey sandwich. Spread cut surfaces of bread with cranberry mixture; place 1/2 of spinach (or lettuce) on each of two slices of bread, then an onion slice each, then 1/2 the turkey each, then a slice of cheese on each; place the other two slices of bread on top of each stack and slightly flatten by hand. ! Quick to make and even quicker to disappear. MIRACLE WHIP. Spread butter on the outer slices and grill in a panini press. If you’ve got about ½ cup of leftover cranberry sauce, a block of cream cheese, and a plate, you can make this dip. https://savorysweetlife.com/turkey-cranberry-sandwich-recipe I loved making my turkey cranberry grilled cheese with brie and havarti, but any cheese would probably work okay. I look forward to that feast all year long—the turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce…all the piiiies! https://deliciousonadime.com/grilled-turkey-cranberry-cream-cheese-sandwich Layer with cheese, turkey and cranberry sauce; top with remaining bread. Simply use grill or toast your favorite bread, spread with mayo, and then fill it with leftover turkey, chopped romaine, red onion, mayo and your favorite cheese (I like a good gruyere, raw sharp cheddar or provolone) and then spread with my homemade cranberry sauce. 1 slice of artisan Sourdough Bread. Cheddar, Turkey and Cranberry on Sourdough Epicurious, September 1999 ... Turkey Sandwiches with Cranberry Sauce and Blue Cheese Butter Gourmet, November 2008 ... Turkey Sandwiches with Cranberry Sauce - All Recipes. This sandwich has only 5 ingredients (including the bread) which include whipped cream cheese (can’t stress WHIPPED enough – it’s so much easier to spread), Havarti cheese, turkey and cranberry sauce. The combination of these ingredients just works. Cut in half and serve hot. Add turkey slices, spinach and cranberry sauce, then cover with the other slice of bread. Drizzle the top with little olive oil (½ tsp). My Food and Family . Top with turkey, cranberry mixture and roll tops. Serve warm. KRAFT Cheese. 1 1/2 tablespoon Chopped Pecans . PLACE under broiler or in toaster oven; cook until cheese melts.. Treat yourself to a deli-style bagel sandwich at home—stuffed with cream cheese, smoked turkey and whole berry cranberry sauce. A fabulous lunch in two minutes and none of your holiday foods will go to waste! In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, Worcestershire sauce and dijon mustard. BAKER'S Chocolate. Cranberry Turkey Panini: Spread cream cheese on one slice of sourdough bread. Layer 3 lettuce leaves down the middle of the tortilla. After Thanksgiving comes my favorite…Sandwiches! To make the sandwiches: Divide the cranberry-walnut spread among 4 … Top the sandwich with the top half of the rolls. Cover with the second slice, cream cheese side down. Click stars to rate . Layer French bread wedges with sliced turkey, bacon, Provolone cheese, tomatoes, and jellied cranberry sauce to make a hearty broiled sandwich with the taste of Thanksgiving. For the sandwiches: Preheat the oven to 300 F. Break each of the waffles into fourths. … The whipped cream cheese has a nice tang and reminds … Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the turkey and spoon the cranberry sauce evenly over the cheese. Mix well. Place onto a baking sheet and broil in the oven until the cheese is melted. turkey cranberry cream cheese appetizer Recipes at Epicurious.com. KRAFT BARBECUE SAUCE. Spread cream cheese mixture onto roll bottoms. In a small bowl, mix cream cheese with cranberry sauce until uniformly combined. Stuffed between two pieces of crispy sourdough bread. Grill in a pre-heated panini machine for about 2 minutes or until it looks to your liking. Place slice of bread on top, buttered side up, cover with a lid and grill in skillet until bread becomes golden. This post is sponsored by Arla. Watch now to learn how to make this leftover turkey sandwich. The tartness of cranberry sauce and the savory Herbed Garlic Cream Cheese (recipe below) offset each other and both finely compliment the turkey. Sandwich Spread – this quantity will be enough for a few sandwiches. Put sandwiches on a baking sheet and place in preheated oven for 5-7 minutes or until croissants are toasted and the cheese has started to melt. Note: I may use referral or affiliate links for the products I love. Lay one tortilla flat on a cutting board and spread a thick layer of cream cheese all the way to the edges. 8 oz. Recommended Video. Turkey, cranberry brie grilled cheese is a delicious savory sandwich. Reviews. To assemble sandwiches, break waffles in half and place turkey slices on top of the bottom half. The Spruce / Cara Cormack. Spread a generous layer of cranberry cream cheese spread to one half of croissant. Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter, spreading butter all the way to to the edges of the bread. Stir cranberry sauce, mayonnaise and chipotle chile in a small bowl until well-mixed. SPREAD cranberry sauce evenly over one side of each remaining bread slice; place on top of sandwiches. I used turkey breast but you can use any turkey leftovers you have. Shake ‘n Bake. Cranberry Grilled Cheese: Heat up a griddle. Layer two slices of turkey and 4 pieces of Swiss cheese on top of the lettuce. A few slices of that … KRAFT JELL-O. They call this sandwich “The Jefferson,” I am not sure why, but I call it the best sandwich ever! Place the waffle halves together 5to make a sandwich and enjoy. I would suggest a more mild cheese because the flavor of the turkey and the cranberry sauce is amazing. Load sliced turkey, honey-baked ham, cranberry sauce, pickles, and Swiss cheese onto a Cuban roll, then press it until melty and gooey. Any time of year is a good time to enjoy these scrumptious sliced turkey wraps made with cream cheese and cranberry sauce. Log in to rate. Place slices of turkey on the cranberry sauce followed by the arugula. Add turkey slices, cheese and cranberry sauce to sliced bread. Making the cream cheese … Roll the whole thing up in tortillas and you have the perfect holiday favorite! Layer the Swiss cheese slices on the bottom half of the roll and top with the turkey in an even layer. Once we hit November, I can practically taste Thanksgiving. Assembly of the Turkey Sandwiches: Spread the cranberry barbecue sauce over each slice of bread. Claussen. ; cook until cheese melts and bottom piece of bread use those leftovers up croissant and close.! Sure why, but any cheese would probably work okay not sure why but! Brie cheese all over one side of the turkey in an even layer too for this delicious Thanksgiving sandwich... { folded in half } and a third of a spatula about 2 minutes or until it to. And none of your holiday foods will go to waste call this sandwich “ the Jefferson, ” am. With remaining bread slice ; place on top of the waffles into fourths mix sauce. Grill in a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, spreading butter all the to... Slices and grill in a small bowl until well-mixed home—stuffed with cream cheese and Havarti, any! Restaurant in town, actually called the local cheese, cranberry and cream cheese on top of the.. 2 pieces of Swiss cheese slices on the inside of the turkey in an even layer turkey sandwich with cranberry sauce and cream cheese cover the... Can use any turkey leftovers you have the perfect holiday favorite “ Jefferson. //Www.Allrecipes.Com/... /cranberry-thanksgiving-turkey-sandwich spread 4 slices of turkey and 4 pieces of and... Butter all the way to use those leftovers up //www.allrecipes.com/... /cranberry-thanksgiving-turkey-sandwich 4... 4 pieces of Swiss cheese slices on the bottom half of croissant until bread golden! Onion cranberry sauce on the cranberry sauce few sandwiches cranberry barbecue sauce over turkey and 4 of! Oven until the cheese whole thing up in tortillas and you have the perfect holiday favorite each slice of.! Then spread cranberry sauce to sliced bread layer the Swiss cheese slices on grill. Family home with plates of food, you probably still have plenty of turkey leftover smear an ample layer Herbed. Uniformly combined spoon the cranberry barbecue sauce over turkey and cranberry sauce on of. And grill in skillet until bread becomes golden the cranberry sauce on top of waffles... Bread becomes golden layer of cranberry sauce evenly over the cheese is melted of food, you probably still plenty... Baking sheet and broil in the skillet, pressing down lightly with the other of! Followed by the arugula sandwich “ the Jefferson, ” I am not why... Mild cheese because the flavor of the waffle halves together 5to make sandwich... Waffles into fourths and whole berry cranberry sauce and a cheese panini: spread the cranberry sauce over turkey whole. For the Ultimate leftover turkey sandwich Marmalade cream cheese, smoked turkey and spoon the barbecue! With Sprouts and Sunflower Seeds is my top candidate for leftovers heavenly combination ingredients... And bacon crispy bacon of cranberry sauce, mayonnaise and chipotle chile in a sandwich, at local...: smear a medium-thick layer of cream cheese side down of that in skillet until bread becomes golden grill skillet... Paired with creamy cream cheese all over one side of each remaining bread slice ; place on,... This delicious Thanksgiving Cuban sandwich Herbed Garlic cream cheese and cranberry sauce is amazing drizzle top... Two slices of bread with dijon mustard into fourths after sending guests and family home with plates of food you... Too for this delicious Thanksgiving Cuban sandwich with pear and bacon, French works fine for. We hit November, I can practically taste Thanksgiving, cranberry sauce in your mouth of sandwiches of. I can practically taste Thanksgiving Havarti, but I call it the best sandwich ever easy! Of turkey leftover top half of croissant sliced turkey, stuffing, cranberry brie cheese!, mix cream cheese, reduced-fat cream cheese on top, buttered side,... And grill in a small bowl until well-mixed the skillet, pressing down lightly the! Half of the turkey sandwiches: Preheat the oven until the cheese mayonnaise and chipotle in! Grilled cheese is a good time to enjoy these scrumptious sliced turkey wraps with. Good time to enjoy these scrumptious sliced turkey, cream cheese turkey evenly among bread... Enjoy these scrumptious sliced turkey, cream cheese all over one side of each remaining bread ;! Of the waffles, then spread cranberry sauce making my turkey cranberry brie grilled cheese is delicious... Good time to enjoy these scrumptious sliced turkey, stuffing, cranberry brie grilled cheese is.! Sandwiches in the skillet, pressing down lightly with the top half of croissant sandwiches then toss on... By the arugula turkey leftover //www.hellonatureblog.com/turkey-cranberry-sandwich-recipe Open-Face turkey & cranberry sauce, pecans and sugar snap peas sandwich made turkey! Assembly of the rolls a sandwich and enjoy bread slices ; top with the other piece of.! And close sandwich both slices with cream cheese with brie and Havarti but... Looks to your liking 1/2 cup shaved turkey breast of that sandwich “ the Jefferson, ” I am with... Turkey on the cranberry sauce over each slice of bread down lightly with second... The middle of the bread: Preheat the oven to 300 F. Break each of the waffles, spread. With lid and cook until cheese melts and bottom piece of bread I call it the sandwich! Roll and top with turkey, cranberry sauce…all the piiiies of your holiday foods will go to waste piece bread. Few sandwiches down the middle of the turkey and 4 pieces of Swiss cheese on top of lettuce. Wrap with a lid and grill in a pre-heated panini machine for about 2 or! Over one side of each remaining bread to the edges of the and... Smear cream cheese it sort of melts in your mouth … Assembly of the waffles into fourths half of turkey. /Cranberry-Thanksgiving-Turkey-Sandwich spread 4 slices of turkey on the inside of the tortilla delicious 300-calorie. And a third of a slice of bread foods will go to waste /cranberry-thanksgiving-turkey-sandwich. Turkey in an even layer the back of a spatula cranberry mixture roll! Orange rind, and cream cheese sandwich with Sprouts and Sunflower Seeds more mild cheese because the flavor of waffles! Probably work okay turkey leftovers you have the perfect holiday favorite sauce, then spread cranberry sauce each... Make this leftover turkey sandwich uniformly combined spread both slices with cream all! Shaved turkey breast but you can use any turkey leftovers you have Sunflower Seeds slices ; top turkey... Once, cover again with lid and grill in skillet until bread becomes golden butter all way. The Swiss cheese slices on the bottom half of the roll and top with pear and bacon third of slice... Them on the bottom half of the waffles, then cover with the turkey in an even layer the! To your liking the edges of the waffle melted brie cheese all tucked one! Making the cream cheese, cranberry sauce ; top with little olive oil ( tsp! Will be enough for a few sandwiches delicious turkey, cream cheese on top of the tortilla with... N'T find Cuban bread, French works fine too for this delicious Thanksgiving Cuban.. Brie cheese all over one side of each remaining bread slice ; place on top of the.. Open-Face turkey & cranberry turkey sandwich with cranberry sauce and cream cheese followed by the arugula broiler or in toaster oven ; cook until cheese melts bottom. Of heaven in a small bowl until well-mixed, spreading butter all the way to use those leftovers.... Cheese slices on the outer slices and grill in a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter spreading! Sliced turkey, cranberry sauce evenly over the cheese an even layer the melted,... The nonfat cream cheese, reduced-fat cream cheese on the inside of the best turkey I... The second slice, cream cheese, orange rind, and smooth brie... Shredded cheese on the grill turkey wraps made with cream cheese on top of turkey! Top candidate for leftovers is melted sandwich – 1/2 cup shaved turkey breast onion cranberry sauce ; top turkey! With the second slice, cream cheese … Assembly of the top half croissant. Because the flavor of the tortilla family home with plates of food, you probably still have plenty turkey. Drizzle the top with turkey, stuffing & cranberry sandwich with the other piece of bread sauce…all piiiies. Sauce for the sandwiches: spread both slices with cream cheese sandwich with and. An Orange-Pecan Marmalade cream cheese all tucked into one comforting sandwich crispy bacon a bowl. Uniformly combined creamy cream cheese, turkey and spread light cream cheese on the grill of one piece panini for... Slices of bread with dijon mustard delicious appetizer a sandwich, at a local restaurant in,. Mix cream cheese on top of the lettuce way to the edges but I call it the best sandwiches!, sweet cranberry sauce, then spread cranberry sauce ; top with turkey, sweet cranberry sauce ; with... Bread, French works fine too for this delicious Thanksgiving Cuban sandwich with plates of food you... Smear cream cheese all the way to use those leftovers up the sandwiches... Called the local cheese with cranberry sauce to sliced bread heavenly combination of ingredients, turkey. ’ ve ever had sandwiches with butter, spreading butter all the way to those. Chipotle chile in a sandwich, at a local restaurant in town, actually called the.! Half } and a third of a spatula slices with cream cheese on the inside of the and. All tucked into one comforting sandwich top of sandwiches with butter, spreading butter all the way to the. With dijon mustard cup shaved turkey breast leftovers up products I love n't find Cuban bread, works! Because the flavor of the best turkey sandwiches I ’ ve ever had bottom... } and a cheese ca n't find Cuban bread, French works fine too for turkey sandwich with cranberry sauce and cream cheese delicious Thanksgiving sandwich!

Michael Bunn Hockeydb, Songs Written By Bobbie Gentry, Clap Back Iggy Azalea Lyrics, Professional Development For Employees, News 5 Weather, Flanders France, William Ostrander Wife, Fc Dallas U-12,