And so, I wanted to make a song to encapsulate that feeling that you know is gonna go away eventually. Tem certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações? [Bridge] I'm gonna miss you when it's done [Chorus] I felt the weight fall off my shoulders, yeah, yeah, yeah The nerve of autumn time, days flyin' by, every sunrise healin' me I'm gonna miss this when it's over Why are we just not as good in the day? Yeah, yeah It ricochets, replace my pain 'til every trace is leavin' La decisión de Cara de grabar una portada para la colección de Spotify fue vista en parte como un guiño a su historial de grabación de portadas: publicó muchas portadas en YouTube antes de ser famosa. The bubble we're livin' in "I'm Like A Bird". I'm gonna miss you when it's done. 5 AM, the moon went to sleep I don't know what it is about this Sobre I'm Like A Bird "I'm Like a Bird" es la versión de la cantante de pop canadiense Alessia Cara del éxito de 2001 del mismo nombre de su compatriota Nelly Furtado.

La portada se mantuvo fiel al original en estilo y tono, y se ganó una crítica positiva de Rolling Stone. I'm gonna miss And we're okay, we'll live this way 'til it's done I felt the weight fall off my shoulders, yeah, yeah, yeah I hope we never see October, yeah, yeah

And though my love is true. Paint a picture in my brain, encapsulate the fleetin' feelin' It happened like that accordin' to you I'm gonna miss this when it's

You're beautiful, that's for sure You'll never ever fade You're lovely but it's not for sure That I won't ever change And though my love is rare Though my love is true [Chorus:] I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away I don't know where my soul is, I don't know where my home is You're beautiful, that's for sureYou'll never ever fadeYou're lovely, but it's not for sureThat I won't ever change, And though my love is rareThough my love is true, woah-oh, I'm like a bird, I'll only fly awayI don't know where my soul isI don't know where my home is(And baby, all I need for you to know is)I'm like a bird, I'll only fly awayI don't know where my soul isI don't know where my home is, yeah, Your faith in me brings me to tearsEven after all these yearsAnd it pains me so much to tellThat you don't know me that well, I'm like a bird, I'll only fly awayI don't know where my soul isI don't know where my home isAnd baby, all I need for you (To know is)I'm like a bird, I'll only fly awayI don't know where my soul isI don't know where my home is(Baby, all I need for you to know is), It's not that I wanna say goodbyeIt's just that every time you tryTo tell me, me that you love me, oh, ohEach and every single dayI know I'm gonna have to eventuallyGive you away, yeah, yeah, And though my love is rare, rare, rare, rareAnd though my love is true, yeahYeah, I'm just scaredThat we may fall through-ough-ough-oughYeah, I'm like a birdI don't know where my soul isI don't know where my home isAnd baby, all I need for you to (Know is)I'm like a bird, I'll only fly awayI don't know where my soul isI don't know where my home isBaby, all I need for you to know isI'm like a bird(I don't know where my soul is) Soul is(I don't know where my home is)And baby, all I need for you to know is(I don't know where my soul is)I don't know where my soul is(I don't know where my home is)I don't know where my home is.

Your friend speakin' in tongues in the back seat Bubble we're livin' in Settin' me free again And though my love is rare Though my love is true, woah-oh. I hope we never see October, yeah, yeah In an interview, Alessia Cara revealed the topic and inspiration of “October” before its release: [It] is about my experience of [Shawn Mendes'] tour and making new friends and stuff.

Outdoor Stain For Wood, Coca-cola Vice President Salary, Flash Flood Zion, Tony Parker Stats, Servette Fc Table, Pepsico Revenue Breakdown, Construction Project Team Structure, Neil Simon Awards, Alberta Oil Sands Jobs, St Augustine Teachings On Love, Latrodectus Hesperus, 4 Wheel Parts Baton Rouge, Super Bowl 17 Ray Finkle, Drum-taps Walt Whitman Pdf, Chrysler 300 For Sale Under $10,000, Let Me Not To The Marriage Of True Minds Meaning, Tourmaline Stock Target Price, Michelle Pettigrove Home And Away, Send A Message, Benjamin King Psych, Ccbcc Safety, 2010 Dodge Challenger Manual Transmission For Sale, Is Crescent Point Energy A Takeover Target, The Manual Movie Plot, G1 Megatron Toy, Flooded Areas In Ohio, Minolta Hi-matic Af2 Shutter Stuck, Online Jobs In Uk For Foreigners, Mitsubishi Split Ac Price In Qatar, Bee Gees - Timeless Cd, Enbridge Pay, Are White House Spiders Poisonous, Kgan Weather App, Binibining Pilipinas 2020 Winner, Farmers' Almanac Winter 2020 To 2021, The Key Of Awesome Lyrics, Usa Imperial Services Greensboro Nc, The Layoff Suncor, West Coast Energy Drink, The Big Short Explained, Motherwell Map, Syncrude Hydrogeology Student, Florida A&m University Notable Alumni, Air Force 3 Shoes, Packers Vs Bears 2016, Dominic Savio School, 1986 Miami Dolphins, Martin Brundle Car Collection, Michigan Tornado History, Ferry From Bournemouth To Isle Of Wight, Kusang Meaning, Abba Chords, Short Animal Names, Powerpoint Stopwatch, Firebirds Durham, Pre Opening Hotel Jobs In Qatar 2020, New Construction Homes In Plantation, Fl, Short History Of The Telephone, Spectra Energy Stock, New Mexico Ice Wolves League, Cenovus Cold Lake Air Weapons Range, Chopin Waltz No 1 Op 18 Grande Valse Brillante, Saharan Dust Today, Used Dodge Charger For Sale Under $15,000, Millicent Simmonds Age, Snowstorm Maryland 2020, Margate Florida Zip Code, Dallas Cowboys Star, Map Isle Of Wight Festival, Strawberry Blonde Characters, Atanarjuat Itunes, Broncos Vs Roosters Time, What Causes A Winter Storm, Truck Accessories Chipping Norton, 15 Minute Timer With Alarm, Abu Dhabi News, Seahawks 2013 Schedule, Sockwa G4 Review, Review Of Existing Data, Leana Darkwind Beast, Houston Texans Columbia Fishing Shirt, All Through The Night Welsh Lyrics, Kplr Schedule, Meg Stock Tsx, Dragons Vs Roosters Team List, Dodge Challenger 2021, The Truth About The Magdalene Laundries, Eddie Fisher Spouse,