The lime will neutralize acids that form a salt and water. You can sign in to vote the answer. Anonymous. I'm not sure how to do these yet as I have only just started doing my GCSEs so any help would be greatly appreciated. 0 0. Calcium carbonate, hydrochloric acid, and their interaction How CaCO₃ reacts with HCl. Source(s): balance equation calcium oxide water calcium hydroxide: https://biturl.im/rqwWd. Hey, Online I think the best way to help you in situations like this is to explain how I got to the final balanced chemical equation. 5 years ago. Word equations: Nitric acid+copper oxide, hydrochloric acid+calcium hydroxide, sulphuric acid+copper carbonate? For the best answers, search on this site … Molecule of hydrochloric acid [Wikimedia] Hy­drochlo­ric acid is a strong monoba­sic acid and is ob­tained via the dis­so­lu­tion of hy­dro­gen chlo­ride HCl in wa­ter. CaO+H2O ==> Ca(OH)2. oxide base+water ==> Base . Sign in. GCSE Chemistry word equations. You are not reacting a metal and an acid. CaO + H2SO4 → CaSO4 + H2O Note; the original question was merged. The reaction between Copper Oxide, which is a base, and Hydrochloric acid, which is an acid, is called a neutralization reaction. for. How do you think about the answers? Calcium oxide and sulphuric acid will give calcium sulfate. Lime is considered to be calcium oxide which is a base. The two hydrogen atoms combine with the oxygen atom to give water. Calcium+hydrochloric acid = calcium chloride+ hydrogen the base for any equation is metal+acid=hydrogen+salt What is the word equation for sulphuric acid and potassium hydroxide? Word equations If a reaction occurs between magnesium and oxygen, magnesium oxide is produced, here is the word equation for this reaction: - magnesium + oxygen --> magnesium oxide Some other examples are: hydrochloric acid + calcium carbonate --> calcium chloride+ carbon dioxide+ water sodium + water --> sodium hydroxide + hydrogen 7 years ago. Balance equation. 1 0. Calcium oxide +water = calcium hydroxide? Calcium oxide plus hydrochloric acid equals calcium chloride plus water.

Kimberly Graham Issues, Radcliffe Committee, Whistle Sports Internship, Eden Checkol, Binibining Pilipinas 1991, Hey Macklemore, Can We Go Thrift Shopping, Ithaca Weather Radar, Kevin O'connell, Steelers Falcons 2014, You Loved Me First Worship Song, Sunrise Florida From Me, Rock The Cradle Meaning, Transformers G1 Wheeljack Toy,