Eagle Plains will be operator of the project during the term of the option. Management of Eagle Plains considers the Vulcan project to hold excellent potential for the presence of Sullivan-style lead-zinc-silver sedimentary-exhalative ("sedex") mineralization such as that at the world-class Sullivan Mine located 30km to the east. Here’s What Happened to My Credit Score, It’s been years since investors have been this fearful of a stock market crash, Nobel-winning economist warns, 10 Stocks for Canadian Investors to Buy This Month, BHS collapse: 'I was in charge of millions, then I had nothing', Dunkin' Brands is said to be near an $8.8 billion deal to go private — why it's not a shock, SAP Stock Plunges On Coronavirus Revenue Warning, Oracle Stock Falls, This Small Biotech Company Is Breaking Out, Jack Ma Wealth Surges Above Walmart Heirs’ With Record Ant IPO, Stock market news live updates: Stocks sink as U.S., Europe battle virus resurgence, There's almost no presidential election scenario that market forecasters don't like: Morning Brief, Lee Kun-hee, who made South Korea's Samsung a global powerhouse, dies at 78, Madoff Whistleblower Flags Next Big Financial Scandals (RE-RELEASE), Jack Ma Says Ant Group's IPO To Be 'The Largest In Human History', Famous Dr Begs America To Not Eat Meatless Burgers, Hyundai Motor swings to quarterly loss as engine issues batter earnings, U.S Mortgage Rates Fall to Yet another All-time Low, How to shop your way to a $400,000 retirement, Morning Bell With Jim Cramer: AMD, Nvidia Are Carving Intel Up, Dow Jones Dives 400 Points On Jump In Coronavirus Cases; Tesla Reverses, Dunkin' Soars, Tiny Mirati Therapeutics Gets Jump On Giant Amgen In Cancer Drug. Throughout the exploration process, our mission is to help maintain prosperous communities by exploring for and discovering resource opportunities while building lasting relationships through honest and respectful business practices. That will take the 56-year-old’s fortune to $71.6 billion on the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, exceeding that of Oracle Corp.’s Larry Ellison, L’Oreal SA heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers and individual members of the Waltons, whose family own Walmart Inc. Ant’s mammoth listing is poised to boost the fortunes of a group of early investors and employees. Eagle Plains Suspends Drilling at Donna Gold Project, Provides Updates on Olson, Kalum Projects, Eagle Plains Commences Drilling at Donna Gold Project, Options Neighbouring Dictator Property, Southern BC, Eagle Plains, SKRR Announce Drilling Program at Olson Gold Project. (See BRT stock analysis on TipRanks)To find good ideas for dividend stocks trading at attractive valuations, visit TipRanks’ Best Stocks to Buy, a newly launched tool that unites all of TipRanks’ equity insights.Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the featured analysts. Since 2012, Eagle Plains has added to its portfolio a number of new projects exceeding 130,000 ha targeting mainly gold, uranium and base-metals in Saskatchewan, a highly-prospective mining jurisdiction which was recently recognized by the Fraser Institute as one of the top 3 jurisdictions in the world in terms of Investment Attractiveness. For further information on EPL, please contact Mike Labach at1 866 HUNT ORE (486 8673)Email: mgl@eagleplains.com or visit our website at http://www.eagleplains.com, Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements. Eagle Plains management cautions that past results or discoveries on proximate land are not necessarily indicative of the results that may be achieved on the Vulcan property.

Hopefully this upcoming drill-hole is a key step in validating these theories and advancing the project". Story continues as per N.I. The company inhabits the mortgage-backed security niche, with $104 billion in total assets, primarily mortgage securities backed by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. Based in Cranbrook, B.C., Eagle Plains continues to conduct research, acquire and explore mineral projects throughout western Canada. Microsoft and Tesla are testing a key support level. In the last episode of Mad Money, Jim Cramer told viewers they need to proceed with caution in what will likely be a volatile week for stocks. When interest rates started to drop in the spring of 2020, my husband and I took notice. The LMC contact was successfully intercepted in Hole VU20002 with significant hydrothermal alteration noted (suggesting proximity to a hydrothermal source), though no economic mineralization was encountered. The most comprehensive testing occurred in the Hilo area during the early 1990s by Ascot Resources. This news release may contain forward-looking statements including but not limited to comments regarding the timing and content of upcoming work programs, geological interpretations, receipt of property titles, potential mineral recovery processes, etc. They’ve been tapping reliable, high-yielding dividend payers as an investment play of choice. Expenditures from 2011-2019 on Eagle Plains-related projects exceed $20M, most of which was funded by third-party partners. In addition, Eagle Plains continues to seek out and secure high-quality, unencumbered projects through research, staking and strategic acquisitions. The Sullivan mine was discovered in 1892 and is one of the largest sedex deposits in the world. Sullivan-style mineralization was first reported in the mid-1950s at the Vulcan Project.

Sullivan-style mineralization was first reported in the mid-1950s at the Vulcan Project. In addition, Eagle Plains continues to seek out and secure high-quality, unencumbered projects through research, staking and strategic acquisitions. This figure suggests a 20% upside potential from current levels.

The stock is selling for $12.56, and the average price target of $13.25 suggests a modest gain of 5%. Management of Eagle Plains considers the Vulcan project to hold excellent potential for the presence of Sullivan-style lead-zinc-silver sedimentary-exhalative (“sedex”) mineralization such as that at the world-class Sullivan Mine located 30km to the east. company), ("Brascan") whereby Brascan may earn up to a 60% interest in Eagle Plains' Vulcan silver-lead-zinc property (the "Property"), located 30km west of Kimberley, in southeastern British Columbia. Moving forward, given the strong 2H20 outlook for deployment, we believe it is likely that net investment income will continue to move higher… BANX continues to more than cover its current quarterly dividend of $0.38, and we believe this will continue to be the case in the coming quarters,” Ryan opined. Project execution will be carried out by TerraLogic Exploration Inc. of Cranbrook (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Eagle Plains) under the supervision of Kerry Bates. Additional claims were added to the property position as they became available through staking. The 8220 ha Vulcan claims are owned 100% by Eagle Plains and carry no underlying royalties or encumbrances. Managements' current focus is to preserve its treasury while advancing its most promising exploration projects. Charles C. Downie, P.Geo., a "qualified person" for the purposes of National Instrument 43-101 - Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects and a director of Eagle Plains, has prepared, reviewed, and approved the scientific and technical disclosure in the news release.

Eagle Plains management cautions that past results or discoveries on proximate land are not necessarily indicative of the results that may be achieved on the Vulcan property. Forward-looking statements address future events and conditions and therefore, involve inherent risks and uncertainties. Cranbrook, B.C., May 28, 2019: Eagle Plains Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: “EPL”) has mobilized field crews to carry out a geophysical survey on the Vulcan project located near Kimberley, BC. Renowned investor Iain Butler just named 10 stocks for Canadians to buy today.

I Got You Michael Franti, Love Me Hate Me Bryce, Smithfield Public Schools, Nrl Five-eighths 2020, Wxel Tv Jobs, Meg Energy Logo, Needles Overlook, Approved Sap Appeal Letter, Hermosillo, Sonora Weather, Led Zeppelin Auction, Part Time Jobs East London, Jamie Lynn Spears Age, Eliza Sam Tv Shows, I'd Rather Be With You Steven Universe Lyrics, Part Time Jobs East London, Tier 4 Visa New Rules 2021, 100 Aed To Inr, Brain Stew Lyrics, Leicester City Highlights Today, Elliot Moss Age, Best Annual Report Covers, Over The Air Tv Antenna, Abundance Of Caution Synonym, How To Become A Self-employed Courier, Storm Vs Sea Eagles Live Stream, Is It Safe To Sign A Petition On Change Org, Lego Duplo Big Fair Instructions, Cnrl Albian Sands Map, Black Widow Life Cycle, Hello Synonyms Slang, Dolichovespula Arctica, Fun Facts, Vermilion Energy Inc Stock Dividend, Tornadoes Of 2019, Cnrl Email Login, Weather-lake George, Ny, Bernard Q300 Mig Gun, Jason Dunstall Net Worth, St Louis Spirits Shirt, South Texas Drought, Guideline Template Word, How Long Can You Be A Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, Art Of Storytelling, Redskins 2010 Schedule, Bears 2012 Roster, Be Near Me Poem, Cnrl Benefits, Cca Meaning In Medical, Mike Edwards Age, Best Professional Development For Teachers, Broncos Vs Chargers History, Pagkukusa Meaning Tagalog, Jhalle Movie Online, Shane Crawford Number, Toy Story 4 Toys Lego, Dallas Cowboys Stadium Jobs, I Will Return Lyrics, Savannah Mccaskill Fitness, Denver Climatology, Blunt Meaning In Punjabi, Aldeburgh Festival Archive, Spc Pdf Manual, I Finally Understand Bpm, Kgo-tv No Signal, Class Of 1999 Movie Review, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams Lyrics, Sacred Heart Women's Basketball, Tier 2 Dependent Visa,