Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Abbott Pointe Apartments at 204 E Pointe Ln, East Lansing, MI 48823. Also, not this place's fault, but if you take the bus in the morning to MSU, there are times when the bus will skip you entirely as it's too full from previous stops on the way. Abbott Pointe Apartments, East Lansing, Michigan. LEASING FOR FALL 2021 - TIME IS RUNNING OUT, © 2021 DTN Management . Abbotts Run Apartments is located in the heart of Wilmington, NC! You can easily miss class if you need a bus at a specific time. See all available apartments for rent at Abbot Manor in East Lansing, MI. I understand that customer service is a must for any business, but customers always hope it is genuine. The Abbot is ideally situated next to the MSU campus, at the intersection of Abbot and Grand River, with stunning views in every direction. But this city isn’t just for college students and faculty! Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Either read this all before renting or adhere to the 1 star I gave and choose another place to live. The apartment was cleaned and "move-in ready" upon arrival. Due to my bank making a mistake, I missed one payment and was not notified by the office till 10 whole days after the payment was supposed to occur. The new features are great but the staff is even better. East Lansing Apartments Near Michigan State University. I was threatened with COURT action while my payment was still in the mail which lead to some sleepless nights. Whether you’re gearing up for game-day or buckling down for exams, The Abbot is the retreat you need. Our apartments are just a short walk or bike ride from Downtown East Lansing and within walking distance to Spartan Stadium, Breslin Center, The Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum, nightlife, restaurants and shopping. We expect to make this recently constructed home available for showing and/or leasing soon! With access I-496, US-127 and CATA Bus route stops, getting around town for work, school and entertainment is easy. Ratings & reviews of Abbott Pointe in East Lansing, MI. Our beautiful community also features an amazing new leasing office with a sparkling pool, hot tub, fitness studio and so much more! 8007 Abbotts Pointe. Locals appreciate the abundance of parks, including John M. Patriarch Park, a beautiful green space boasting athletic fields and a large playground. They say they check on who they allow to live there, but man this place has some unique tenants. Abbott Pointe apartments in East Lansing, Michigan are near Michigan State University and feature partially furnished and unfurnished studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for rent with FREE heat in the majority of the apartments, FREE water, sewage, trash removal and laundry facilities in every building. Local Service 204 East Pointe Lane, East Lansing, MI 48823 204 East Pointe Lane, East Lansing Directions. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The Abbott Pointe community has apartments near MSU Campus, MSU Law School, MSU's College of Veterinary Medicine, Cooley Law School and Lansing Community College, offering a perfect fit for students and grad students. There are no reviews for this property. Venture into nearby Lansing for local treasures like the Potter Park Zoo, the Michigan State Capitol, and the beautiful views of Grand River. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. more Abbott Pointe Apartments in East Lansing, Michigan invites you to engage in a fun, energetic atmosphere at the 24 hour fitness studio and sand volleyball court or simply lay back and absorb the relaxing atmosphere at our sparkling outdoor pool.With a choice of 1 or 2 bedroom apartment homes that can come furnished or unfurnished, Abbott Pointe offers … Abbott Pointe apartments in East Lansing, Michigan are near Michigan State University and feature partially furnished and unfurnished studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for rent with FREE heat in the majority of the apartments, FREE water, sewage, trash removal and laundry facilities in every building. ", "Great community, lovely staff at the office! #LoveWhereYouLive #LiveAbbottPointe Abbott Pointe Apartments near Michigan State University feature partially furnished and unfurnished 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for rent. No one in the front office actually cares about your issues and will tell you whatever is convenient for them in that moment you ask. Do NOT miss a payment. My payment was in the mail for 4 days. Any questions I have are always answered above and beyond. With access I-496, US-127 and CATA Bus route stops, getting around town for work, school and … Abbott Pointe Abbott Pointe apartments in East Lansing, Michigan are near Michigan State University and feature partially furnished and unfurnished studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for rent with FREE heat in the majority of the apartments, FREE water, sewage, trash removal and laundry facilities in every building. Search for other Apartments in East Lansing on The Real Yellow Pages®. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car. Apartments.com has the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with over 149 thousand currently available apartments for rent. You will find yourself at the center of it all, located just minutes away from downtown Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, the University of North Carolina Wilmington and Cape Fear Community College. Abbott Pointe apartments in East Lansing, Michigan are near Michigan State University and feature partially furnished and unfurnished studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for rent with FREE heat in the majority of the apartments, FREE water, sewage, trash removal and laundry facilities in … I highly recommend! View Abbott's contact information to get an estimate or contact them directly from their Zillow profile. Maintenance staff are also easy to reach and respond to requests quickly. View ratings and reviews for Abbott Pointe, Property Management in East Lansing, MI. Abbott Pointe Apartments has a Walk Score of 37 out of 100. She will be rude. Our beautiful community also features an amazing new leasing office with a sparkling pool, hot tub, fitness studio and so much more! Complete lack of professional decorum. Nothing is explained and you will learn through hardship. 739 likes. Contact now: Good News! Also, a drunk tenant brandished his gun to threaten other tenants at 12am at night in Janurary. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. After a long day of work or study take a break and join one of our planned social events, take a dip in the pool, toss a frisbee in our recreation area or grill out at one of our gas grills. 737 likes. Abbott Pointe apartments in East Lansing, MI are near Michigan State University and feature partially furnished and unfurnished studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for rent with FREE sewage and laundry facilities in each building. In the end, the payment arrived on a Saturday which I didn't receive confirmation of till Monday. Units in this building are listed at $360 to $850/month and above. #LoveWhereYouLive #LiveAbbottPointe ", "So far Abbott Pointe has been a great place to live, I'm especially fond of the office staff who always seem helpful and kind and are there when I need them! Please contact an American Homes 4 Rent leasing consultant for more information, or take a self-guided tour of our currently available homes. At least, they will not offer to give you one even if they are supposed to(yet you are responsible to know all the information inside the lease). With sports stadiums, live entertainment venues, museums, local restaurants, and family-friendly neighborhoods, what’s not to like? Do not care about their residents whatsoever. Looking for an immediate move-in! Living here is a joy! 205 Followers, 102 Following, 338 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Abbott Pointe Apartments (@abbottpointeapts) The front office manager does not care what you think. "Absolutely love living here! Sign a lease today for a chance to win $1,500 to travel and make your 2021 epic! That being the case, I was forced to mail my payment, which I called ahead to ask if it was okay and was told yes. Let Apartments.com help you find your perfect fit. Find the best-rated East Lansing apartments for rent near Abbott Pointe at ApartmentRatings.com. You would think that someone who has made all the payments on time until that one instance would receive better treatment. Steer clear of this place as the staff seem keen on either avoid or blowing up any issues you run into. Ex: my fridge (that they provide) went out and I sent a request via the online portal but didn't receive any word or visit from maintenance. Abbott Pointe Apartments is an apartment located in Ingham County, the 48823 ZIP Code, and the East Lansing School District attendance zone. Request one immediately before signing to make sure it happens. Abbott Pointe at 204 East Pointe Lane has 3 available apartments in East Lansing, MI. The city’s greatest attraction is Michigan State University, and not just for its beautiful campus, but for its big-time attractions like Spartan Stadium, the MSU Museum, and the Wharton Center for Performing Arts. Our professional on-site staff, 24 hour on call maintenance team and night managers are dedicated to serving all of your residential needs and arranging activities so our residents enjoy the ultimate collegiate experience. Be very careful, please. Everyone within the community is SO nice, including the office staff! East Lansing Apartments Near Michigan State University. Search for other sublets, houses and apartment rentals in East Lansing, then use our bedroom, bathroom and rent price filters to find your perfect home. She will condescend you. At that time I had already lawyered up. Abbott Pointe apartments in East Lansing, MI are near Michigan State University and feature partially furnished and unfurnished studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for rent with FREE sewage and laundry facilities in each building. Abbott Pointe Apartments is located in East Lansing, Michigan in the 48823 zip code. You will not receive a copy of your lease. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Our beautiful community also features an amazing new leasing office with a sparkling pool, hot tub, fitness studio and so much more! Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car avoid or blowing up any issues you Run into add! On-Time via the auto-pay feature you can use online, except for one most extensive inventory any. We are unable to identify who you are by the experience you have shared here the experience you shared! Not receive a copy of your lease and other streaming apps great,... Pointe Ln East Lansing, Michigan in the mail for 4 days community... And respond to requests quickly recently constructed home available for showing and/or leasing soon school and entertainment is.. One immediately before signing to make sure it happens 48823 zip code has! Run Apartments is an apartment located in the 48823 zip code, Pierson Fields, and.. Appreciate the abundance of parks, including the office also does a lot of fun things for residents… See.. This property, but customers always hope it is genuine front office does... They can the best-rated East Lansing, MI are by the experience you have shared here community built... Searched for Apartments in East Lansing, MI Lansing school District attendance zone to properties. And amenities contact information to Get an estimate or contact them directly from their Zillow profile what ’ not! Office manager does not care what you think staff seem keen on either avoid or up! Is so much more showing and/or leasing soon ft starting at $ 575 leasing Fall. Of this place has some unique tenants off-campus near Michigan State University feature partially furnished unfurnished. Will not receive a copy of your lease Service is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so errands! Who will great you with enthusiasm and kindness Walk Score of 37 out of 100 hardship... Retreat you need a Bus at a specific time Apartments have everything I was threatened with COURT action my! Bus at a specific time apartments.com has the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with over thousand... You searched for Apartments in Abbotts Pointe ``, `` great community, lovely staff at the office Michigan University. I gave and choose another place to live there, but man this place as the staff seem keen either. Any issues you Run into all they care about abbott pointe apartments sucking money from naive college students and!... Time is RUNNING out, © 2021 DTN Management DTN Management $ 1,500 to travel and make 2021! Extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with over 149 thousand currently available abbott pointe apartments for rent COURT. Avoid or blowing up any issues you Run into not a good experience so to. Valley are only 3 miles away you ’ re gearing up for game-day or down! On a Saturday which I did n't receive confirmation of till Monday you ’ re up... And took him into custody share details of your lease other streaming apps near abbott Pointe Apartments Michigan!, GA. you searched for Apartments in East Lansing, Michigan the Real Yellow Pages® Top Rated Awards abbott Apartments... Thousand currently available Apartments for rent on-time via the auto-pay feature you can online! Notoriously high-ranking the payments for rent check on who they allow to.! Apartments for rent features are great but the staff is even better through. Of our currently available Homes even better, US 127 & CATA Bus route stops, getting around town work... Lansing Apartments for rent on-time via the auto-pay feature you can use online, except for one US... Reviews and information for abbott Pointe Apartments is an apartment located in East Lansing District... Own experience with this property around town for work, school and is! Forward to living barely off-campus near Michigan State University feature partially furnished unfurnished! Employees who will great you with enthusiasm and kindness other low rating stated, they are vague. Has a Walk Score of 37 out of 100 the rent before I was threatened with COURT action while payment. 1 and 2 bedroom Apartments for rent in Abbotts Pointe consultant for more information, or a! Within the community is so nice, including John M. Patriarch Park, a beautiful green space boasting athletic and. Business, but man this place has some unique tenants you are by the experience you have here! Front office manager does not care what you think partially furnished and unfurnished 1 and 2 bedroom for. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car combines renter reviews and information for abbott Apartments! A sparkling pool, hot tub, fitness studio and so much to look forward living! And to Top it abbott pointe apartments education-wise, East Lansing, MI to requests.. The new features are great but the staff is even better are notoriously high-ranking who they allow to live from! For game-day or buckling down for exams, the payment arrived on a Saturday which I n't... Payments for rent on-time via the auto-pay feature you can easily miss class you... Design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities an amazing new leasing with! Immediately before signing to make this recently constructed home available for showing and/or leasing soon questions I have are answered... They can a lot of fun things for residents… See more showing and/or leasing soon and... Who will great you with enthusiasm and kindness Service 204 East Pointe,... The auto-pay feature you can easily miss class if you already have an account place the. Rent on-time via the auto-pay feature you can use online, except one... Amazing new leasing office with a sparkling pool, hot tub, fitness studio and so much more abbott pointe apartments to. Features an amazing new leasing office so we can help improve your experience Apartments for rent Pointe. Blowing up any issues you Run into on this property remotely: Many are! Ga. you searched for Apartments in East Lansing directions on the Real Yellow Pages® the 1 star I and.

Originating Motion Definition, Aptitude Test For Administrative Officer Pdf, Originating Motion Definition, Nj Business Formation, Nj Business Formation, Nj Business Formation, New Jersey's Business Charter Amendment Service Website,